Wednesday, April 23

We are starved for wisdom. There is so much noise. This new blog will help you unplug and get real.


The one thing I know for sure is that we all need encouragement, inspiration, and engagement.

A kind word. Honest praise. Laughter. It can move us to climb mountains. My intention for this blog is to engage with you in a meaningful conversation about subjects that really matter. I will try to inspire you with my books, photographs, and share masterpieces that inspire me and will tintillate you. There will be a gallery of photographs, art, and collectables. It's a work in progress and you will help me shape it.


"We are starved for wisdom. There is so much noise." _ Alex



My passion is to create, innovate, and transform. 

That is so-o-good because it means that I like change. Sometimes it means starting over. Re-inventing ourselves is like starting over, and while it is very hard to do, it is also an opportunity to pick and choose the next step in our lives rather than running mindlessly. If we can muster the courage then the transformation can be life-changing.


How do you unplug?

Leave me a comment on what inspires you.
What do you do to drown out the noise?



No comments:

Post a Comment